Monday, April 8, 2013

Aren't Introductions Awkward?


I don't know you, you don't know me, but let's be friends!

My name is Kyrstin. I'm twenty-one-years-old, I live in a frigid rural state (for now) and my best friend also happens to be the last person I see before I go to sleep and the first when I wake up. Yep, my best friend is a prostitute!

No, I'm just kidding. He's actually my wonderful second half. He's also my own personal proof that someone can be insanely intelligent and incredibly dumb at the same time. But that's human, right?

I've never gotten a tattoo (although I will someday when I man up), I'm bad at sports and instead of getting in trouble for sneakily texting under my desk, I used to get in trouble for reading books. I'm a nerd. I've accepted it, and if you can't, why are you still reading?

...

Still there? Cool beans.

What else should you know about me? I love animals, I love the arts, I love writing and I have very strong opinions. One of which is that everyone is allowed an opinion. One of the reasons I wanted to start a blog in the first place was to share mine, and learn about those of others.

That said, welcome to Pengoala!

No comments:

Post a Comment